Question and answer
Which of the following statements is false? A. Adverbs modify verbs. B. Adverbs modify adverbs. C. Adverbs modify adjectives. D. Adverbs modify nouns.
Question
Asked 4/8/2014 8:14:12 AM
Updated 8/19/2016 10:50:28 PM
1 Answer/Comment
Flagged by jerry06 [8/19/2016 10:50:28 PM]
s
Get an answer
Original conversation
User: Which of the following statements is false? A. Adverbs modify verbs. B. Adverbs modify adverbs. C. Adverbs modify adjectives. D. Adverbs modify nouns.

Question
Asked 4/8/2014 8:14:12 AM
Updated 8/19/2016 10:50:28 PM
1 Answer/Comment
Flagged by jerry06 [8/19/2016 10:50:28 PM]
New answers
Rating
3
The following statement is false: Adverbs modify nouns.
Added 8/19/2016 10:50:27 PM
This answer has been confirmed as correct and helpful.
Confirmed by yumdrea [8/19/2016 11:09:15 PM]
Comments

There are no comments.

Add an answer or comment
Log in or sign up first.
Questions asked by the same visitor
. In which of the following relationships do both species benefit? A. Parasitism B. Competition C. Commensalism D. Mutualism
Weegy: In MUTUALISM, both species benefit. (More)
Question
Updated 4/4/2014 12:54:47 PM
0 Answers/Comments
How much of Earth's atmosphere is made up of nitrogen and oxygen? A. 100 percent B. Between 25 and 75 percent C. Less than 1 percent D. Close to 99 percent
Weegy: The Earth's atmosphere has 78% nitrogen. While the percentage of oxygen is 21%. Together the percentage is about 99%. So the answer will be Close to 99 Percent. (More)
Question
Updated 4/12/2014 5:51:27 PM
0 Answers/Comments
Which of the following is not a natural cause of climatic change? A. Solar activity B. Human activity C. Volcanic activity D. Earth's tilt
Weegy: Human activity is not a natural cause of climatic change. (More)
Question
Updated 4/1/2014 10:08:35 AM
0 Answers/Comments
The area in which sediment is deposited along the shore is the A. current. B. cove. C. beach. D. cave.
Weegy: The area in which sediment is deposited along the shore is the: beach. (More)
Question
Updated 4/1/2014 10:39:45 AM
0 Answers/Comments
Emily Dickinson's poetry was rescued for posterity by A. the residents of Amherst. B. her sister. C. a cleric from Boston. D. her secret lover.
Weegy: Emily Dickinson's poetry was rescued for posterity by: her sister. (More)
Question
Updated 4/4/2014 2:13:50 PM
0 Answers/Comments
31,905,143
questions answered
Popular Conversations
What is 1+2=
Weegy: 2+2=4
7/2/2020 3:57:40 PM| 5 Answers
Before the slave trade what was African culture like
Weegy: Before the slave trade, African culture was agricultural and advanced. User: What happened to the settlement ...
7/7/2020 2:40:15 PM| 4 Answers
Which of the following statements is true about plants? A. Plant ...
Weegy: cells use up oxygen for photosynthesis.
7/2/2020 6:17:46 AM| 3 Answers
was is 1 1/3 ×3=
7/2/2020 3:54:11 PM| 3 Answers
GET
Answers.
GET THE APP.
weegy*
*
Get answers from Weegy and a team of really smart live experts.
S
L
R
R
R
Points 1501 [Total 4838] Ratings 3 Comments 1211 Invitations 26 Offline
S
L
Points 1016 [Total 2256] Ratings 1 Comments 1006 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
Points 935 [Total 1684] Ratings 7 Comments 865 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
Points 769 [Total 1325] Ratings 1 Comments 759 Invitations 0 Online
S
L
P
Points 745 [Total 4903] Ratings 0 Comments 745 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
P
R
P
R
L
P
P
C
R
P
R
L
P
R
Points 402 [Total 11469] Ratings 3 Comments 362 Invitations 1 Online
S
L
Points 377 [Total 866] Ratings 0 Comments 377 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
1
Points 328 [Total 2976] Ratings 0 Comments 328 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
Points 309 [Total 2280] Ratings 0 Comments 309 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
R
Points 252 [Total 2384] Ratings 2 Comments 232 Invitations 0 Offline
* Excludes moderators and previous
winners (Include)
Home | Contact | Blog | About | Terms | Privacy | © Purple Inc.