Question and answer
The decimal number 0.75 means: A. there are seven-and-a-half parts of a whole unit. B. that a whole unit consists of seventy-five parts. C. there are seventy-five parts of a whole unit that has 100 parts. D. seventy-five tenths of a whole unit
s
Question
Asked 4/8/2013 7:55:38 AM
Updated 6/29/2014 9:24:43 PM
1 Answer/Comment
This conversation has been flagged as incorrect.
Flagged by debnjerry [6/29/2014 9:24:43 PM], Edited by debnjerry [6/29/2014 9:25:30 PM]
Get an answer
Original conversation
User: The decimal number 0.75 means: A. there are seven-and-a-half parts of a whole unit. B. that a whole unit consists of seventy-five parts. C. there are seventy-five parts of a whole unit that has 100 parts. D. seventy-five tenths of a whole unit

Weegy: The decimal number 0.75 means: there are seventy-five parts of a whole unit that has 100 parts.
jonsyg|Points 1084|

User: If John had 6 apples and Nicole had twice as many, how many apples did the two have in total? A. 6 B. 24 C. 18 D. 12

Weegy: The answer is 18, Nicole had twice as many as John meaning she had 12. 12+6 =18
kashton|Points 723|

User: The fraction 25/100 can be reduced to 5/20, a fraction having the same value, by dividing both the numbers 25 and 100 by: A. 25 B. 12 C. 10 D. 5

Question
Asked 4/8/2013 7:55:38 AM
Updated 6/29/2014 9:24:43 PM
1 Answer/Comment
This conversation has been flagged as incorrect.
Flagged by debnjerry [6/29/2014 9:24:43 PM], Edited by debnjerry [6/29/2014 9:25:30 PM]
New answers
Rating
3
The fraction 25/100 can be reduced to 5/20, a fraction having the same value, by dividing both the numbers 25 and 100 by: 5.
25/5=5; 100/5=20.
Added 6/29/2014 9:24:41 PM
This answer has been confirmed as correct and helpful.
Comments

There are no comments.

Add an answer or comment
Log in or sign up first.
Questions asked by the same visitor
According to recent studies, how much of our brain do we use for higher thought
Weegy: This theory could also be because of the human subconsciousness, which would mean that you only consciously use 10% of your brain, and the other 90% (such as heart functions, hearing, seeing, breathing etc) are left to your subconsciousness, [ and are autonomous. This would seem to be a probable meaning. source: ] (More)
Question
Expert Answered
Updated 7/5/2019 6:21:37 PM
1 Answer/Comment
According to recent studies, 5% to 15% of our brain do we use for higher thought.
Added 7/5/2019 6:21:36 PM
This answer has been confirmed as correct and helpful.
Tom likes to move around and learns best from “hands on” projects. More than likely, Tom’s preferred style of learning is
Question
Not Answered
Updated 7/13/2018 9:35:11 PM
1 Answer/Comment
Tom likes to move around and learns best from “hands on” projects. More than likely, Tom’s preferred style of learning is KINESTHETIC.


Added 7/13/2018 9:35:11 PM
This answer has been confirmed as correct and helpful.
Confirmed by matahari [7/13/2018 10:37:41 PM]
Convert the mixed number, 1 3/4 , to a fraction. Reduce fraction if necessary. A. 4/7 B. 4/12 C. 7/4 D. 12/4
Weegy: 1 3/4 4*1+3 = 7/4 Answer is 7/4 (More)
Question
Expert Answered
Updated 6/29/2014 9:26:21 PM
0 Answers/Comments
31,879,122
questions answered
GET
Answers.
GET THE APP.
weegy*
*
Get answers from Weegy and a team of really smart live experts.
Popular Conversations
Which of the following correctly describes NIMS
Weegy: A systematic approach to incident management correctly describes NIMS. User: The three NIMS guiding ...
6/26/2020 8:45:13 PM| 3 Answers
True or False : Drunk Drivers kill two to four time more people than ...
Weegy: Drunk drivers kill two to four times more than people than aggressive drivers. FALSE User: True Or False : A ...
7/1/2020 5:10:43 AM| 3 Answers
was is 1 1/3 ×3=
7/2/2020 3:54:11 PM| 3 Answers
Main power of the supreme court
7/1/2020 4:38:09 PM| 2 Answers
S
L
Points 901 [Total 2141] Ratings 1 Comments 891 Invitations 0 Online
S
L
Points 424 [Total 1173] Ratings 5 Comments 374 Invitations 0 Online
S
L
R
R
R
Points 406 [Total 3743] Ratings 1 Comments 346 Invitations 5 Offline
S
L
Points 392 [Total 948] Ratings 0 Comments 392 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
P
Points 324 [Total 4482] Ratings 0 Comments 324 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
Points 232 [Total 721] Ratings 0 Comments 232 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
P
R
P
R
L
P
P
C
R
P
R
L
P
R
Points 184 [Total 11251] Ratings 1 Comments 174 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
R
Points 115 [Total 2247] Ratings 1 Comments 105 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
Points 99 [Total 125] Ratings 0 Comments 99 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
Points 94 [Total 526] Ratings 0 Comments 94 Invitations 0 Offline
* Excludes moderators and previous
winners (Include)
Home | Contact | Blog | About | Terms | Privacy | © Purple Inc.