Question and answer
The active sections that are located along fault lines are called
The active sections that are located along fault lines are called seismic gaps.
s
innersource|Points 7713|
Question
Asked 5/26/2014 9:50:19 AM
Updated 5/26/2014 10:06:58 AM
0 Answers/Comments
This answer has been confirmed as correct and helpful.
Edited by jeifunk [5/26/2014 10:06:56 AM], Confirmed by jeifunk [5/26/2014 10:06:58 AM]
Get an answer
New answers
Rating

There are no new answers.

Comments

There are no comments.

Add an answer or comment
Log in or sign up first.
Questions asked by the same visitor
The water table is the A. upper boundary of the zone of saturation. B. lower boundary of the zone of saturation. C. zone of aeration. D. aquifer.
Weegy: The water table is the: upper boundary of the zone of saturation. (More)
Question
Updated 2/10/2018 10:54:39 AM
0 Answers/Comments
. How much of Earth's atmosphere is made up of nitrogen and oxygen? A. Close to 99 percent B. 100 percent C. Less than 1 percent D. Between 25 and 75 percent
Weegy: The Earth's atmosphere has 78% nitrogen. While the percentage of oxygen is 21%. Together the percentage is about 99%. So the answer will be : Close to 99 Percent. (More)
Question
Updated 5/26/2014 9:18:14 AM
0 Answers/Comments
The level of the oceans' surfaces is known as _______ level. A. atmosphericB. surface C. sea D. volcanic oceanic
Question
Updated 5/26/2014 8:58:05 AM
1 Answer/Comment
The level of the oceans' surfaces is known as SEA level.
Added 5/26/2014 8:58:05 AM
This answer has been confirmed as correct and helpful.
Confirmed by andrewpallarca [5/26/2014 10:11:04 AM]
Well into the twentieth century, many scientists believed the ocean floor was A. rocky. B. flat. C. sandy. D. round.
Weegy: In 20th century many scientists believed the ocean floor was flat. (More)
Question
Updated 5/26/2014 10:06:23 AM
0 Answers/Comments
35,113,632
questions answered
GET
Answers.
GET THE APP.
weegy*
*
Get answers from Weegy and a team of really smart live experts.
Popular Conversations
For each blank, write a word that is an antonym of the italicized ...
Weegy: 1. He couldn't bear the cold of Alaska after living in the heat of Texas. He has been accused of theft, but we ...
1/10/2022 12:11:23 AM| 9 Answers
Questions 1 10: Fill in the blank space with an antonym of the ...
Weegy: 1. He couldn't bear the cold of Alaska after living in the heat of Texas. He has been accused of theft, but we ...
1/13/2022 11:58:44 PM| 8 Answers
_______ contain close to 70% of all the fresh water on Earth. _______ ...
Weegy: Glaciers contain close to 70% of all the fresh water on Earth. Wind erosion is most common in flat, bare areas ...
1/12/2022 12:03:38 AM| 7 Answers
The _______ step of the writing process entails coming up with ideas. ...
Weegy: The Brainstorming step of the writing process entails coming up with ideas. The planning step entails: ...
1/15/2022 4:06:43 AM| 7 Answers
The four main purposes for academic writing are to _______, _______, ...
Weegy: The four main purposes for academic writing are to Inform, Entertain, Persuade, and Convince.
1/7/2022 1:21:32 AM| 5 Answers
A stream s velocity is _______ at the bottom and edges. A stream s ...
Weegy: A stream velocity is slowest at the bottom and edges.
1/9/2022 7:52:41 PM| 5 Answers
Fill in the blank. One of the best reasons to write is to _______ ...
Weegy: One of the best reasons to write is to express what we think.
1/13/2022 2:59:06 PM| 5 Answers
GET
Answers.
GET THE APP.
weegy*
*
Get answers from Weegy and a team of really smart live experts.
S
L
Points 421 [Total 421] Ratings 1 Comments 401 Invitations 1 Offline
S
L
Points 338 [Total 338] Ratings 4 Comments 298 Invitations 0 Online
S
R
L
P
P
Points 256 [Total 3674] Ratings 0 Comments 256 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
P
R
Points 206 [Total 1055] Ratings 0 Comments 196 Invitations 1 Offline
S
L
P
P
Points 180 [Total 4127] Ratings 0 Comments 180 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
Points 169 [Total 1184] Ratings 0 Comments 169 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
Points 157 [Total 157] Ratings 0 Comments 157 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
Points 100 [Total 100] Ratings 0 Comments 100 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
Points 58 [Total 368] Ratings 1 Comments 48 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Points 50 [Total 3034] Ratings 5 Comments 0 Invitations 0 Offline
* Excludes moderators and previous
winners (Include)
Home | Contact | Blog | About | Terms | Privacy | © Purple Inc.