Question and answer
. How much of Earth's atmosphere is made up of nitrogen and oxygen? A. Close to 99 percent B. 100 percent C. Less than 1 percent D. Between 25 and 75 percent
The Earth's atmosphere has 78% nitrogen. While the percentage of oxygen is 21%. Together the percentage is about 99%. So the answer will be : Close to 99 Percent.
blinkyfrommarz|Points 0|
Question
Asked 5/26/2014 8:48:34 AM
Updated 5/26/2014 9:18:14 AM
0 Answers/Comments
This answer has been confirmed as correct and helpful.
Edited by jeifunk [5/26/2014 9:18:14 AM], Confirmed by jeifunk [5/26/2014 9:18:14 AM]
Get an answer
New answers
Rating

There are no new answers.

Comments

There are no comments.

Add an answer or comment
Log in or sign up first.
Questions asked by the same visitor
The water table is the A. upper boundary of the zone of saturation. B. lower boundary of the zone of saturation. C. zone of aeration. D. aquifer.
Weegy: The water table is the: upper boundary of the zone of saturation. (More)
Question
Updated 2/10/2018 10:54:39 AM
0 Answers/Comments
The level of the oceans' surfaces is known as _______ level. A. atmosphericB. surface C. sea D. volcanic oceanic
Question
Updated 5/26/2014 8:58:05 AM
1 Answer/Comment
The level of the oceans' surfaces is known as SEA level.
Added 5/26/2014 8:58:05 AM
This answer has been confirmed as correct and helpful.
Confirmed by andrewpallarca [5/26/2014 10:11:04 AM]
Well into the twentieth century, many scientists believed the ocean floor was A. rocky. B. flat. C. sandy. D. round.
Weegy: In 20th century many scientists believed the ocean floor was flat. (More)
Question
Updated 5/26/2014 10:06:23 AM
0 Answers/Comments
The active sections that are located along fault lines are called
Weegy: The active sections that are located along fault lines are called seismic gaps. (More)
Question
Updated 5/26/2014 10:06:58 AM
0 Answers/Comments
34,856,975
questions answered
GET
Answers.
GET THE APP.
weegy*
*
Get answers from Weegy and a team of really smart live experts.
Popular Conversations
The correct plural of the noun attorney is _______. The primary ...
Weegy: The correct plural of noun attorney is attorneys.
12/3/2021 7:52:06 PM| 14 Answers
For each blank, write a word that is an antonym of the italicized ...
Weegy: 1. He couldn't bear the cold of Alaska after living in the heat of Texas. He has been accused of theft, but we ...
12/1/2021 5:52:40 PM| 8 Answers
_______ contain close to 70% of all the fresh water on Earth. _______ ...
Weegy: Glaciers contain close to 70% of all the fresh water on Earth. Wind erosion is most common in flat, bare areas ...
11/27/2021 6:09:43 PM| 7 Answers
1. What was the purpose of the Articles of Confederation? 2. When ...
Weegy: The purpose of the articles of confederation was To create a system of government to run the nation.
12/2/2021 7:00:06 PM| 7 Answers
The four main purposes for academic writing are to _______, _______, ...
Weegy: The four main purposes for academic writing are to Inform, Entertain, Persuade, and Convince.
11/24/2021 12:59:51 AM| 5 Answers
The four main purposes for academic writing are to _______, _______, ...
Weegy: The four main purposes for academic writing are to Inform, Entertain, Persuade, and Convince.
11/29/2021 9:35:28 PM| 5 Answers
The painting _______ is an example of a political work of art. A/an ...
Weegy: The painting Massacre in Korea is an example of a political work of art. A carving is a design or impression ...
12/4/2021 12:38:26 AM| 4 Answers
Annual sales are
Weegy: Annual revenue is the total amount of money a company makes during a given 12-month period from the sale of ...
11/25/2021 9:40:25 PM| 3 Answers
Which one of these characteristics did all of the first waves of ...
Weegy: They all spoke English - is what all of the first waves of immigrants had in common. User: Under the ...
11/30/2021 6:26:26 PM| 3 Answers
GET
Answers.
GET THE APP.
weegy*
*
Get answers from Weegy and a team of really smart live experts.
S
L
Points 107 [Total 555] Ratings 0 Comments 97 Invitations 1 Offline
S
L
Points 93 [Total 504] Ratings 1 Comments 83 Invitations 0 Online
S
L
Points 93 [Total 226] Ratings 0 Comments 93 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
P
P
L
P
P
P
L
P
Points 58 [Total 10236] Ratings 2 Comments 38 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
R
R
Points 19 [Total 539] Ratings 0 Comments 19 Invitations 0 Offline
S
Points 19 [Total 19] Ratings 0 Comments 19 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
Points 12 [Total 853] Ratings 0 Comments 12 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Points 10 [Total 2904] Ratings 1 Comments 0 Invitations 0 Offline
S
Points 10 [Total 24] Ratings 1 Comments 0 Invitations 0 Offline
S
R
L
R
Points 4 [Total 113] Ratings 0 Comments 4 Invitations 0 Offline
* Excludes moderators and previous
winners (Include)
Home | Contact | Blog | About | Terms | Privacy | © Purple Inc.