2. Write a C program using (structures) that store the detail of the students in a school.
Create a structure called student with the following structure elements: Student name, Student number, ...
... Program name, course, year of joining, English marks, math marks, and physics marks.
• input details for one Student
• The data entered for the marks should not be greater than 100 or less than 0
• Calculate the average of the student
• if the average of the student is greater than 75, print the grade of the student as “first class”
• if the average of the student is greater than 50 and less than or equal to 75, print the grade of the student as “second class”
• If the average of the student is less than or equal to 50, print the grade of tha student as “failed”
Finally print name of student, student year, year of joining, English marks, math marks, physics marks, average and grade of student.
after printing the above data for one student, ask the user to input a choice wether to continue or not the choice entered should always be ‘y” or ‘no’ the program should repeat the above process otherwise terminate the program.
This question has not been answered. Can you answer it? Please add your answer below ...
(See complete conversation and new answers below)
There are no new answers.