outline what is meant by agreed ways of working
* They set up the caring task by making clear that the context is'medical’ rather than social or sexual.
* They use their uniform as ‘a barrier’.
* They put on a deliberately matter-of-fact manner.
* They protect the person's [ privacy by sending other people away or drawing curtains.
* They say things which minimise the awkwardness like ‘Oh, it isn't much’, ‘It isn't that
bad’, or ‘It could have happened to anyone’.
* They change the style, volume and tone of their conversation tocreate a private atmosphere. source: labspace.open.ac.uk/mod/resource/view.php?id=414860 ]
There are no new answers.