What is the coverage characteristics of disability insurance?
The coverage characteristics of disability insurance are:
1. The definition of disability (partial or total disability and any occupation or own occupation)
2. The elimination period (when benefits begin)
3. [ The term of benefits (when benefits end)
4. Noncancelable and guaranteed renewable provisions
5. Riders such as COLA, future insurability, residual benefits ans social securtity
Expert answered|lisawelch|Points 3709|
There are no new answers.