5 ways a program can autostart
These are the ways to autolaunch a program in Windows, check them all and clean them up to have a more efficient system:
1. Calling Windows as win filename.exe from autoexec.bat
2. Including it in winstart.bat
3. [ Using the commands LOAD=filename.exe or RUN=filename.exe in win.ini, under the [windows] section.
4. Using the command Shell=Explorer.exe filename.exe in system.ini,
under the [boot] section.
5. Copying it or linking it in the directory C:\WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp. The actual name changes according to the language of Windows and it's stored in the Startup entry of the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders. ]
There are no new answers.