meaning of popcom
sum: the sum of several amounts added or considered together
1. overall: with everything added or considered together
the total price
2. [ [ used for emphasis: used to emphasize how good, bad, or complete something is
a total success
transitive verb (past and past participle to?taled, present participle to?tal?ing, 3rd person present
1. add things together: to add several amounts together to arrive at a total
2. amount to total: to amount to a particular total when added or considered together
The numbers totaled in the hundreds.
3. kill somebody or destroy something: to kill, destroy, wreck, or demolish somebody or something ( slang )
totaled the car
Expert answered|weesnar|Points 160|
There are no new answers.