During the long afternoon, Daryl searched for his car keys. He searched under the bed, beneath the sofa cushions, and emptied his jacket pockets. POCKETS is not an object of a preposition. User:
20. In which one of the following sentences is the word too used like the word also?
A. The dessert was too rich for his taste.
B. John had too much homework over the weekend.
C. Harriman told Jake it was too bad about his mother.
D. Would you care if I went too?
5. The price of a ticket for your office Christmas party is $17.75. So far you've sold 28 tickets. How much money should you have?
28 tickets at $17.75 per ticket is equal to $497. The amount of money you should have is C. $497. User:
Mark for review (Will be highlighted on the review page)
6. A decorator has estimated the following costs for remodeling a large conference room in your office area: carpeting, $2,620; conference table, $750; chairs, $630; paint, $50; two lamps, $95 each; and labor, $425. What is the total cost of the remodeling job?
7. Sales for the first four months of the year were as follows:
Find the average monthly sales. (Round off your answer to the nearest dollar.)
$4849.75 is the average monthly sales.$ 4849.75 rounded to the near dollar equals $4850. A.$4,850 is the answer. User:
8. The exchange rate of U.S. dollars to British pounds is .63. You have $4000 to convert to British pounds (£). How many British pounds will you receive?
The exchange rate of U.S. dollars to British pounds is .63. You have $4000 to convert to British pounds ( ). 4,000*.63=2,520. therefore the amount of British pounds you will ... (More)