Question and answer
After working 4 hours, Frank has made 21 machine parts. At the same rate, how many parts can he make in 7 hours? is it (21/4)*7, 7(21), 7(4) /21, or 7(4)(21)
Answer: (21/4)*7. (21/4)*7=36.75
Get an answer
Original conversation
User: After working 4 hours, Frank has made 21 machine parts. At the same rate, how many parts can he make in 7 hours

User: After working 4 hours, Frank has made 21 machine parts. At the same rate, how many parts can he make in 7 hours? is it (21/4)*7, 7(21), 7(4) /21, or 7(4)(21)

Weegy: Answer: (21/4)*7. (21/4)*7=36.75
Expert answered|pensteff|Points 4|

Question
Asked 12/29/2010 10:31:23 AM
0 Answers/Comments
New answers
Rating

There are no new answers.

Comments

There are no comments.

Add an answer or comment
Log in or sign up first.
Questions asked by the same visitor
which one of these is not a pronoun? ine, me, I, or terrible?
Weegy: terrible User: which one of these is not an adverb. quickly big inadvertently fast Weegy: big and fast User: what is an adverb? Weegy: somethin that describes a verb (More)
Question
Expert Answered
Asked 12/29/2010 9:55:18 AM
0 Answers/Comments
which of these are not a form of the word lay? lying, lay, laid.
Weegy: lying User: Which of the following is NOT a form of the verb sit? sit, set, or sat. Weegy: set User: Upon successful completion of the program, she went _______ the order page ______ request her certificates be delivered. which word would complete this sentance two, to, or too. Weegy: to two User: The volume of 1 gallon of fluid (U.S. liquid) is equal to how many cups of fluid (U.S. liquid)? Weegy: 16 cups in one gallon User: Express 2,750,389 in scientific notation. Weegy: 2.750389 x 10^6. (More)
Question
Expert Answered
Asked 12/29/2010 10:00:10 AM
0 Answers/Comments
Express 2,750,389 in scientific notation. User: A basketball team has won 50 games of 75 played. The team still has 45 games to play. How many of the remaining games must the team win in order to win 60% of all games played during the season?
Weegy: 75 games plus 45 games = 130 total games. 60% of 130 is 78. So if they've won 50 already and need to win 78 total, then they need to win 28 more games. (More)
Question
Expert Answered
Asked 12/29/2010 10:06:10 AM
0 Answers/Comments
A school has 18 classes with 35 students in each class. In order to reduce class size to 30, how many new classes must be formed?
Weegy: If you take 5 student of out each of the 18 existing classes in order to reduce those classes to 30, that's a total of (18 x 5) 90 students that need a class. 90/3 = 30, so you'd need to add three more classes. (More)
Question
Expert Answered
Asked 12/29/2010 10:08:24 AM
0 Answers/Comments
Which of the following is not an example of a polygon? circle, triangle, square, or rectangle.
Weegy: A circle is not a polygon. User: A family spends 20% of its monthly income on food, 23% on rent, and 42% on other expenses and saves the balance. If the family saves $360 per month, what is its monthly income? Weegy: The family's monthly income is $2400. If you add up 20%, 23%, and 42%, that's 85%. So the savings, which is $360 per month, represents the other 15% of the family's income. $360 is 15% of $2,400. (More)
Question
Expert Answered
Asked 12/29/2010 10:21:39 AM
0 Answers/Comments
17,450,180 questions answered
Popular Conversations
Factor the expression. 90x^2 + 33x + 3
Weegy: 90x^2 + 33x + 3 = 3(5x + 1)(6x + 1)
9/20/2014 1:19:07 AM| 5 Answers
If your muscles are not getting enough oxygen during exercise, they ...
Weegy: If your muscles are not getting enough oxygen during exercise, they will stop moving. This is FALSE.
9/20/2014 4:37:01 PM| 2 Answers
From his time in Congress, Johnson was known for his skills in ...
Weegy: The answer is A. compromise. User: President Ford’s policy toward the Soviet Union focused on A. changing ...
9/20/2014 12:28:36 AM| 1 Answers
what is the longest river of india ?
9/20/2014 4:07:47 AM| 1 Answers
Weegy Stuff
S
R
L
1
1
P
C
1
P
1
1
L
P
C
P
C
1
P
C
L
P
C
1
P
C
P
C
P
C
L
Points 2224 [Total 26622]| Ratings 5| Comments 2174| Invitations 0|Offline
S
L
1
L
P
C
1
Points 2004 [Total 8535]| Ratings 9| Comments 1914| Invitations 0|Offline
S
L
C
P
C
1
L
L
P
C
1
Points 1691 [Total 17630]| Ratings 12| Comments 1571| Invitations 0|Offline
S
L
1
1
1
1
L
1
L
Points 1683 [Total 11463]| Ratings 0| Comments 1683| Invitations 0|Offline
S
L
P
C
L
P
C
P
C
L
P
C
P
C
P
C
Points 1509 [Total 18681]| Ratings 5| Comments 1459| Invitations 0|Offline
S
1
L
1
L
P
P
L
Points 606 [Total 11852]| Ratings 0| Comments 606| Invitations 0|Offline
S
L
P
C
P
C
1
L
P
C
L
P
C
P
C
P
C
P
C
Points 530 [Total 19061]| Ratings 1| Comments 520| Invitations 0|Offline
S
L
Points 516 [Total 1186]| Ratings 0| Comments 516| Invitations 0|Offline
S
1
L
L
Points 428 [Total 5552]| Ratings 4| Comments 388| Invitations 0|Offline
S
Points 64 [Total 64]| Ratings 2| Comments 34| Invitations 1|Online
Home | Contact | Blog | About | Terms | Privacy | Social | ©2014 Purple Inc.