1. counselors to Germanic king Witan
2. Islamic ruler Constantinople
3. ran the financial business of the manor Emperor Leo III
4. crowned Charlemagne Pope Leo III
5. Charlemagne's capital Ambrose
6. capital of the eastern empire caliph
7. doctor of the church Bailiff
8. leader of iconoclast movement Aix-la-Chapelle
1.Witan-counselors to Germanic king.
2.Caliph- Islamic ruler
3.Bailiff- ran the financial business of the manor.
4.Pope Leo III- Crowned Charlemagne.
5.Aix-la-Chapelle- Charlemagne's capital
6. [ Constantinople- capital of eastern empire
7.Ambrose- doctor of the church.
8.Emperor Leo III -leader of iconoclast movement.
There are no new answers.