popcorn pseudocode flowchart
Popcorn pseudocode flowchart:
1. Draw a structured flowchart describing the steps you would take to cook popcorn in a microwave oven. Include at least one decision.
2. Create the pseudocode to go along with the flowchart created in question above.
3. [ Describe the features of unstructured ‘spaghetti code’ and why it is important as a programmer to avoid this method of writing
4. Identify and describe the three basic structures.
5. Explain in detail why pseudocode is an important part of software development.
6. Describe the difference between variables and constants.
7. Explain AND OR logic.
8. Explain the advantages of modularizing your programs.
9. Explain how an array occupies computer memory.
10. Describe the advantages of Object-Oriented programming
11. Detail the advantages of looping.
12. Explain event driven programming. ]
There are no new answers.