identify ways of working that can help improve partnership working?
1. cooperation: stems from having a cooperative or friendly character
you cant get much done with people who feel the need to question
and argue with you. so, an attitude of cooperation is important.
2. [ dedication: stems from being punctual and on time without hassles
and without outside conflicts to interfere with job.
3. efficiency: staying focused on the work at hand, willingness to
to practice doing things the right way or the bosses way.
4. listening skills: paying attention, listening and following directions
or instructions, questioning what you aren't sure of or may have missed.
5. respect, respectfulness: appreciating supervision, treating fairly,
not dumping emotions, or fighting with fellows. Honesty and openness
with peers, willingness to lend a hand, to show appreciation where
There are no new answers.