• What might be the benefits of using the survey method?
- Relatively easy to administer
- Can be developed in less time (compared to other data-collection methods)
- Cost-effective, but cost depends on survey mode
- Can be administered remotely via online, mobile devices, mail, email, kiosk, [ or telephone.
- Conducted remotely can reduce or prevent geographical dependence
- Capable of collecting data from a large number of respondents
questions can be asked about a subject, giving extensive flexibility in data analysis
- With survey software, advanced statistical techniques can be utilized to analyze survey data to determine validity, reliability, and statistical significance, including the ability to analyze multiple variables
- A broad range of data can be collected (e.g., attitudes, opinions, beliefs, values, behavior, factual).
- Standardized surveys are relatively free from several types of errors. ]
There are no new answers.