Match the following words and definitions.
1. arbitrary concerning or characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste
2. connotation based on or subject to individual discretion or preference or sometimes impulse or caprice
3. aesthetic the set of associations implied by a word in addition to its literal meaning
4. analogy a resemblance of relations; an agreement or likeness between
things in some circumstances or effects, when the things are otherwise entirely different
5. pragmatic a word element, such as a prefix or suffix, that can only occur attached to a base, stem, or root
6. utilitarian dealing or concerned with facts or actual occurrences; practical
7. affix exhibiting or stressing utility over other values; practical
Please ask one question at a time. Thanks
There are no new answers.