describe two attitudes or approaches which could promote the well being of an individual using the service
- Being caring
- Listen to what the individual has to say (feelings and choices, [ opinions etc)
- Being understanding and supportive
- Positive comments/feedback
- Ask questions; get involved with what they have to say or what they are interested in.
- Calm approach, do not sound angry or negative, positive facial expressions
- Ensuring the individual knows they have somebody they can trust
There are no new answers.