Describe how and when to seek additional expertise and advice when supporting an individual through change
Description of how and when to seek additional expertise and advice when supporting an individual through change are ;
1. Understand reasons for and responses to change.
2. Be able to support individuals to plan how to manage or adapt to change
3. [ Be able to support individuals to manage or adapt to change.
4. Be able to evaluate the support provided during a period of change.
change include changes that are:
An individual is someone requiring care or support
Others may include:
• Friends and relatives
• Others who are important to the individual’s well-being
The plan to manage a change may incorporate:
• the individual’s preferences associated with the change
• existing skills or knowledge the individual has that will help them manage the change
• new skills or knowledge the individual may need to develop in order to manage the change
• resources and expertise for managing the change that exist within the individual’s personal network
• additional resources, support or expertise needed
• ways to address risks that may arise from a change
Active participation is a way of working that recognises an individual’s right to participate in the activities and relationships of everyday life as independently as possible; the individual is regarded as an active partner in their own care or support, rather than a passive recipient
There are no new answers.