You have new items in your feed. Click to view.
Question and answer
Question not found
Ask a question
Not a good answer? Get an answer now. (Free)
New answers
Rating

There are no new answers.

Comments

There are no comments.

Add an answer or comment
Log in or sign up first.
Questions asked by the same visitor
State the approximate proportion of individuals with a learning disability for whom the cause is not known
Weegy: When I think of the people I knw with a learning difficulty, the large majority were just unlucky. perhaps 90%. the remaining 10% are mainly genetic reasons, like Down's syndrome, but there are some others too e.g. accidents at birth. [ Some people have tried to find reasons, like links to vaccinations, but nothing ever seems to add up, it's nearly all just luck. Of course intelligent parents are more likely to have intelligent children and vice versa. ] User: describe how past waysoff working may affect presnt services Weegy: This is about how people with learning disabilities used to be cared for ie in institutions, hidden away, not as individuals and with little input for their needs. This is now recognised as being totally inadequate and wrong. [ [ Services had to change and they are now guided by legislation, regulations and codes of practice that provide equality and individualised, person centred care. However, there may be some workers who still do not understand learning disability and may have outdated ideas. Hope that helps. ] (More)
Question
Expert Answered
Asked 8/25/2013 2:44:02 PM
0 Answers/Comments
Identify some of the key changes in the following areas of the lives of individuals who have learning disabilities: ? where people live ? daytime activities ? employment ? sexual relationships and parenthood ? the provision of healthcare
Weegy: The right of people with learning disabilities to use community and hospital health services, and the central role of GPs in providing for their healthcare, are rarely in dispute2. [ Certainly the GP is the health professional most frequently contacted by them and their carers5. Most consultations take place in the surgery6, and GP opinion is divided on whether people with learning disabilities require more home visits than does the general population7. Consultation rates are lower than those of the general population4, though higher rates of consultation with s have been reported. ] (More)
Question
Expert Answered
Asked 8/31/2013 1:02:07 PM
0 Answers/Comments
25,803,529 questions answered
Popular Conversations
(3xy - 1) (4xy + 2)
Weegy: (3xy - 1) (4xy + 2) = 12x^2y^2 + 6xy - 4xy - 2 = 12x^2y^2 + 2xy - 2 User: (2x - 3y)(4x - y) Weegy: (2x ...
7/27/2016 2:50:11 PM| 5 Answers
How many terms are in the expression shown below? a2 - ab + 8b + b2 ...
Weegy: There are 5 terms in the expression a2 - ab + 8b + b2 - 1. User: Simplify 8 - {x - (5 + x)}. 3 13 -2x + ...
7/28/2016 2:50:36 PM| 4 Answers
Find the sum of (5x3 + 3x2 - 5x + 4) and (8x3 -5x2 + 8x + 9).
Weegy: (5x3 + 3x2 - 5x + 4) + (8x3 -5x2 + 8x + 9) = 13x^3 2x^2 + 3x + 13 User: Simplify 8 - (-5) - 4(-7). User: ...
7/27/2016 3:23:41 PM| 3 Answers
2x + y - 10 = 0 x - y - 5 = 0 What is the value of y?
Weegy: (2x - 1)(x + 5) = 0; 2x - 1 = 0; 2x = 0 + 1; 2x = 1; x = 1/2; x + 5 = 0; x = 0 - 5; x = -5; the solution ...
7/27/2016 3:43:31 PM| 3 Answers
Why is Nurse so upset? She thinks Juliet should marry Paris. She ...
Weegy: "[N]ow art thou what thou art, by art as well as by nature: for this drivelling love is like a great natural, ...
7/27/2016 6:31:00 AM| 2 Answers
Simplify 12 – (–8) × 4 = ?
Weegy: that's not possible! what do you need to know. [s] User: What is the result if you divide –12x8y8 by 3x4y2? ...
7/27/2016 12:28:16 PM| 2 Answers
(3xy - 1) (4xy + 2)
Weegy: (3xy - 1) (4xy + 2) = 12x^2y^2 + 6xy - 4xy - 2 = 12x^2y^2 + 2xy - 2 User: [4 - (3c - 1)][6 ...
7/27/2016 2:40:02 PM| 2 Answers
The term Learners with Continuous Partial Attention is applied ...
Weegy: "Learners with Continuous Partial Attention" refers to students who frequently multitask during learning ...
7/27/2016 2:47:48 PM| 2 Answers
Weegy Stuff
S
P
L
Points 622 [Total 1372] Ratings 3 Comments 592 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
P
P
P
Points 399 [Total 3147] Ratings 0 Comments 399 Invitations 0 Offline
S
P
Points 319 [Total 578] Ratings 1 Comments 309 Invitations 0 Offline
S
Points 317 [Total 738] Ratings 2 Comments 297 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
P
P
P
Points 112 [Total 3816] Ratings 0 Comments 112 Invitations 0 Offline
S
Points 88 [Total 227] Ratings 0 Comments 88 Invitations 0 Offline
S
Points 21 [Total 71] Ratings 2 Comments 1 Invitations 0 Offline
S
Points 20 [Total 20] Ratings 2 Comments 0 Invitations 0 Offline
S
1
L
L
P
R
P
L
P
P
R
Points 8 [Total 12606] Ratings 0 Comments 8 Invitations 0 Offline
S
Points 5 [Total 5] Ratings 0 Comments 5 Invitations 0 Offline
* Excludes moderators and previous
winners (Include)
Home | Contact | Blog | About | Terms | Privacy | © Purple Inc.