1. In the middle of the page, draw two vertical lines an inch long, an inch apart, and that are parallel to each other.
2. About a half inch below the lines, draw a half-inch horizontal line that is ...
... centered between the lines.
3. Draw a line from the bottom of the left vertical line and connect it to the left end of the horizontal line.
4. Draw a line from the bottom of the right vertical line and connect it to the right end of the horizontal line.
5. From the top of the left vertical line draw a large arc and connect it to the top of the right vertical line.
The question you are asking requires us to draw this out. We can do this if we are trying to work out a problem, but we have no way of showing you our results. Is there another half to your question?
(See complete conversation and new answers below)
There are no new answers.