define the meaning of aims and values of school as organisations
* To attempt to reach a certain goal that gives people a purpose or intension to achieve a desired outcome.
* It gives people/organizations something to follow and work towards to achieve the best outcome. [
* To attempt the accomplishment of a purpose; to try to gain; to endeavor and aim to do well.
In order to achieve goals and aims, one strives and endeavours to
attain certain actions, however such actions will not be undertaken at the expense of core values.
* Values offer principles and standards of behaviour that people and organisations follow. Values have a major influence on a person’s behaviour and attitude and serve as guidelines in all situations.
* They are ideals and beliefs shared by members of a culture about what is good or bad, desirable or undesirable.
* Values offer a moral code to follow.
There are no new answers.