Question and answer
What does JTW 925 mean in the inside if a silver ring
925 usually refers 925 parts of pure silver out of 1000 parts, or 92.5% pure silver. This is alloy is commonly known as Sterling silver, with the other 7.5% usually being copper and other...
Question|Rated bad
Asked 5/11/2012 8:38:24 AM
0 Answers/Comments
Get an answer
New answers
Rating

There are no new answers.

Comments

There are no comments.

Add an answer or comment
Log in or sign up first.
20,205,973 questions answered
Popular Conversations
Solve the inequality 9(x - 3) 13/5 x 67/5
Weegy: 9(x - 3) User: Solve the inequality 8(x + 1) > 7(x + 2). x -22 x 6 Weegy: 8(x + 1) > 7(x + 2) 8x + 8 > 7x ...
3/31/2015 6:43:39 AM| 4 Answers
Solve. –5(1 – 5x) + 5(–8x – 2) = –4x – 8x
Weegy: –5(1 – 5x) + 5(–8x – 2) = –4x – 8x; -5 + 25x - 40x - 10 = -12x; -5 - 15x - 10 = -12x; -15 - 15x = -12x; ...
3/31/2015 8:56:36 AM| 3 Answers
Which is a part of the female part of the ...
Weegy: b
3/31/2015 9:03:40 AM| 3 Answers
Evaluate the expression for x = -3. x^2 - 2x + 4
Weegy: The answer is x=5. User: Solve for c. ab - c = 9 Weegy: -2(2x + 5) - 3 = -3(x - 1) -4x - 10 - 3 = -3x + 3; ...
3/31/2015 10:35:54 AM| 3 Answers
Marie Camargo was a French ballerina.
3/31/2015 5:42:44 AM| 2 Answers
President Nixon opened informal relations with China and initiated ...
Weegy: Asked Did congress know about nixons plan to bomb cambodia in 1969 and said it was the same as Who knew about ...
3/31/2015 6:11:09 AM| 2 Answers
y 4 · y 6 User: Simplify. 1.5m 7(-4m 5)2
Weegy: The simplified expression of 1.5m^7(-4m^5)^2 = 24 m^17. User: Simplify. (-4a 3)3·a 4 Weegy: (-4a^3)^3 * ...
3/31/2015 6:52:19 AM| 2 Answers
Weegy Stuff
S
L
P
L
P
P
P
Points 15 [Total 9175]| Ratings 0| Comments 15| Invitations 0|Offline
S
L
Points 6 [Total 3609]| Ratings 0| Comments 6| Invitations 0|Offline
S
L
Points 5 [Total 1582]| Ratings 0| Comments 5| Invitations 0|Offline
S
P
C
L
P
L
1
P
Points 2 [Total 7879]| Ratings 0| Comments 2| Invitations 0|Offline
Points 0 [Total 0]| Ratings 0| Comments 0| Invitations 0|Offline
Points 0 [Total 0]| Ratings 0| Comments 0| Invitations 0|Offline
S
Points 0 [Total 0]| Ratings 0| Comments 0| Invitations 0|Offline
S
Points 0 [Total 0]| Ratings 0| Comments 0| Invitations 0|Offline
S
Points 0 [Total 0]| Ratings 0| Comments 0| Invitations 0|Offline
S
Points 0 [Total 0]| Ratings 0| Comments 0| Invitations 0|Offline
Home | Contact | Blog | About | Terms | Privacy | Social | ©2015 Purple Inc.