You have new items in your feed. Click to view.
Question and answer
which geochemical cycle involves mantle convection
Heating from the Earth's core drives convection in the upper mantle. This convection is extremely slow; the speed with which material in the Earth's crust spreads from the mid-ocean.
Get an answer
Original conversation
User: which geochemical cycle involves mantle convection

Weegy: Heating from the Earth's core drives convection in the upper mantle. This convection is extremely slow; the speed with which material in the Earth's crust spreads from the mid-ocean.
zaldy|Points 170|

User: which geochemical cycle involves mantle convection? nitrogen, tectonic, hydrologic, or carbon

Weegy: Tectonic
shifa saleheen|Points 9809|

User: which biogeochemical cycle is relied uon for plant photocynthesis? phosphorus, nitrogen, carbon, hydrologic

Weegy: Plant photosynthesis relies upon the hydrologic cycle.
Expert answered|debnjerry|Points 33049|

User: Which biogeochemical cycle has the least activity because the essential element is mostly stored in rock? phosphrus, nitrogen, carbon, or hydrologic

Weegy: Answer is the hydrological cycle
Expert answered|lovefallen|Points 959|

User: During the tectonic cycle, new, but recycled crust is created at _ and old crust is driven into the asthenosphere by _?

Weegy: Answer is oceanic ridges; a combination of the motion of seafloor away from the spreading ridge
Expert answered|lovefallen|Points 959|

User: Nitrogen is most abundent in the hydrosphere, atmosphere, biosphere, or cryosphere?

Weegy: Answer is Atmosphere. Nitrogen is the most abundant gas in the atmosphere: 78% of the Earth's atmosphere is nitrogen
Expert answered|lovefallen|Points 959|

User: Nitrogen cant be absorbed by the (lithosphere, cryosphere, hydrosphere, or biosphere) without the help of special bacteria and a process called nitrogen fixation.

Weegy: Answer is biosphere
Expert answered|lovefallen|Points 959|

User: A primary consumer would receive about (0.1, 90, 10, or 1 percent)of the original energy that enters an ecosystem from the sun.

Weegy: Answer is 10%- "Primary consumers only obtain a fraction of the total solar energy—about 10%—captured by the producers they eat. "
Expert answered|lovefallen|Points 959|

User: A plant retains about( 10, 90, 0.1, 1 percent) of energy from the sun. the rest is released as unusable heat energy.

Weegy: 10% "...into light and the rest (90 percent) is converted into thermal energy. (heat)"
Expert answered|lovefallen|Points 959|

User: Phosphorus is most abundant in the cryosphere, lithosphere, atmosphere, or hydrosphere?

Weegy: hydrosphere
Expert answered|lovefallen|Points 959|

User: The hawaiian Islands werent created at any of the plate boundaries. Instead, they were created from a subducted plate, a hot spot, or multiple earthquakes?

Question
Asked 6/25/2012 7:20:52 PM
0 Answers/Comments
New answers
Rating

There are no new answers.

Comments

There are no comments.

Add an answer or comment
Log in or sign up first.
25,797,610 questions answered
Popular Conversations
(3xy - 1) (4xy + 2)
Weegy: (3xy - 1) (4xy + 2) = 12x^2y^2 + 6xy - 4xy - 2 = 12x^2y^2 + 2xy - 2 User: (2x - 3y)(4x - y) Weegy: (2x ...
7/27/2016 2:50:11 PM| 5 Answers
Find the sum of (5x3 + 3x2 - 5x + 4) and (8x3 -5x2 + 8x + 9).
Weegy: (5x3 + 3x2 - 5x + 4) + (8x3 -5x2 + 8x + 9) = 13x^3 2x^2 + 3x + 13 User: Simplify 8 - (-5) - 4(-7). User: ...
7/27/2016 3:23:41 PM| 3 Answers
Why is Nurse so upset? She thinks Juliet should marry Paris. She ...
Weegy: "[N]ow art thou what thou art, by art as well as by nature: for this drivelling love is like a great natural, ...
7/27/2016 6:31:00 AM| 2 Answers
(3xy - 1) (4xy + 2)
Weegy: (3xy - 1) (4xy + 2) = 12x^2y^2 + 6xy - 4xy - 2 = 12x^2y^2 + 2xy - 2 User: [4 - (3c - 1)][6 ...
7/27/2016 2:40:02 PM| 2 Answers
The term Learners with Continuous Partial Attention is applied ...
Weegy: "Learners with Continuous Partial Attention" refers to students who frequently multitask during learning ...
7/27/2016 2:47:48 PM| 2 Answers
Where were the first magazines ...
7/27/2016 12:21:53 AM| 1 Answers
Weegy Stuff
S
P
L
Points 591 [Total 1341] Ratings 2 Comments 571 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
P
P
P
Points 391 [Total 3139] Ratings 0 Comments 391 Invitations 0 Offline
S
P
Points 319 [Total 578] Ratings 1 Comments 309 Invitations 0 Offline
S
Points 317 [Total 738] Ratings 2 Comments 297 Invitations 0 Offline
S
Points 88 [Total 227] Ratings 0 Comments 88 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
P
P
P
Points 83 [Total 3787] Ratings 0 Comments 83 Invitations 0 Offline
S
Points 21 [Total 71] Ratings 2 Comments 1 Invitations 0 Online
S
1
L
L
P
R
P
L
P
P
R
Points 8 [Total 12606] Ratings 0 Comments 8 Invitations 0 Offline
S
Points 5 [Total 5] Ratings 0 Comments 5 Invitations 0 Offline
S
L
Points 3 [Total 1766] Ratings 0 Comments 3 Invitations 0 Offline
* Excludes moderators and previous
winners (Include)
Home | Contact | Blog | About | Terms | Privacy | © Purple Inc.