factors influencing occupational and geographical mobility of labour. Weegy:
Employer type and location are primary factors influencing ... Bureau of Labor Statistics: Occupational ... including place and type of employment and geographical ... [www.ehow.com/info_8176876_much-do-city-planners-make.html
]Auto answered|Score .5996User:
factors affecting geographical mobility of labourNote:
If you mean obstacles to geographical mobility of labour, ... How did geographical factors affect the growth of slavery in the US? They did. [http://wiki.answers.com/Q/The_defininton_of_a_geographical_factor
]Auto answered|Score .6332Note:
I'm sorry that that wasn't a good answer. Please hold on while I contact an expert.Weegy:
Factors affecting geographical mobility of labor are:
1. Cost of transportation: A worker may be able to move from one location to another if the cost of transportation is low. But when it is high, movement becomes difficult.
2. [ Accommodation problems: Workers may not be able to move to new location where there's accommodation problems.
3. Climatic conditions: Members may move from where there are favorable, climactic conditions.
4. Family and cultural ties: Members of a family or culture may find it difficult to move from one location to another of strong family or cultural ties.
5. Government Policies: Certain government policies which can help to deliberately move labor to different states other than their states of origin.
6. Social and economic infrastructures: The availability of social and economic infrastructures eg, electricity, pipe borne water, telecommunication etc, do encourage labor to move to places where these infrastructures are available.
7. Discrimination: Labor may not be able to move if there is the possibility of discrimination against them in their destination.
8. Language barrier: When Labor finds it difficult to speak the language of a particular area, it becomes very difficult for them to move to such area.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5333057
] Expert answered|jher000|Points 6790|
All Categories|No Subcategories|Expert answered|Rating 0| 1/3/2012 2:51:01 AM