Sound and light waves are an example of which part of the communication model?
Sound and light waves are an example of Channel as a part of Communication Model.
]Auto answered|Score 1|emdjay23|Points 1798|User:
Which communication method provides some of the benefits of face-to-face communication when all parties are not in the same location?
Videoconferencing provides some of the benefits of face-to-face communication when all parties are not in the same location.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VideoconferencingAuto answered|Score 1User:
In this channel of communication, messages are carried by sound and light waves.
What type of communication is carried by sound and light waves? ... [ What types of waves are sound and light waves? Sound waves are a type of mechanical waves. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_type_of_communication_is_carried_by_sound_and_light_waves
] Auto answered|Score .7964User:
16) In this channel of communication, messages are carried by sound and light waves.
Hard copy memos, face to face, teleconference, or voicemailWeegy:
Teleconference messages are carried by sound and light waves.Auto answered|Score .8933|wisbest|Points 2669|User:
15) Audience analysis should occur at what point in the creation of a message?
answer: Before the message is createdAuto answered|Score .9835|hapipopo|Points 45|User:
19) When are nonverbal messages sent?
Nonverbal messages are sent after verbal messages.Auto answered|Score .7306|shylo|Points 553|User:
20) What type of language is used when communicating with classmates, coworkers, family, and friends?
Informal language is used when communicating with classmates, coworkers, family, and friends. www.sil.org/linguistics/GlossaryOfLinguisticTerms/WhatIsInformalLanguage.htmAuto answered|Score .9888User:
21) A framework for putting all of your information together in a logical sequence is called
This is called an outline. May I help you with anything else? Auto answered|Score .919|clb61289|Points 135|User:
13) An effective message should be
Our messages can get lost (mis-communication) in the mind of our receiver (audience) because of barriers. [ However, here are three characteristics that can help to make your message more effective.
1) Your message must be appropriate - according to the audience, subject, needs of the receiver and environment.
2) Your message must be useful - ask yourself "Is my information needed by my audience? How much do they know? How much might they want to know?"
3) Your message must be persuasive - Use the psychology and tactics of Appeals to make your message more effective to the audience. First, know your objective for communicating; then, analyze the audience according to what we know about them as individuals or as a group; and then choose the proper organization of your information according to the type of audience they are (or the majority of the audience will be) either Hostile, Friendly, or Indifferent.
Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_an_effective_message#ixzz1kuYbq6nn
] Auto answered|Score .618|chrisbchicken|Points 131|User:
13) An effective message should be
topic based, channel focused, audience centered, or time centeredWeegy:
effective message should be A. topic-based B. audience-centered C. time-centered D. channel [http://homeworkfox.com/tutorials/?page=399
]Auto answered|Score .8862User:
22) Persuasive topics that attempt to show an audience that something is good, bad, right, or wrong are topics of
All Categories|No Subcategories|Not Answered|7/7/2013 9:38:23 PM