Unit 4222-246 Support person-centred thinking and planning (LD 202)
This unit is aimed at those who work in a range of health and social care settings. Person-centred thinking and planning reflects what is important to individuals and supports them to live the life they choose. [ This unit provides knowledge about the principles and processes of person-centred thinking, planning and reviews. It also requires demonstration of the skills and attitudes required to
support person-centred thinking.
There are five learning outcomes to this unit. The learner will:
1. Understand the principles and practice of person-centred thinking, planning and reviews
2. Understand the context within which person-centred thinking and planning takes place
3. Understand own role in person-centred planning, thinking and reviews
4. Be able to apply person-centred thinking in relation to own life
5. Be able to implement person-centred thinking and person-centred reviews
There are no new answers.