Write a 350- to 700-word paper clarifying the importance of making critical evaluations of news stories. Use the following questions to help develop your paper:
• Was the reporting of the news story clear and accurate, with sufficient depth and breadth?
• Were some facts reported while others were ignored?
• Did the story consider alternative perspectives and worldviews?
• Were there any
questionable assumptions implicit in the story?
• Were any implications ignored while others were emphasized?
• Why is it important to make distinctions when undertaking a critical evaluation?
Please contact Weegy Research as this requires in depth research.
There are no new answers.