Which example identifies a change in motion that produces acceleration? Choices are: 1. a speed skater moving at a constant speed on a straight track
2. a ball moving at a constant speed around a circular track
3. a particle moving in a vacuum at constant velocity
4. a vehicle moving down the street at a steady speedWeegy:
What example identifies a change in motion that ... a speed skater moving at a constant speed on ... on a straight track (1 pt) a ball moving at a constant ... [http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Instantaneous_speed_is_measured_by_what
]Auto answered|Score .6811User:
How did the Great Depression eventually change Germany politically? Choices are: 1. Germans eventually believed that democracy would solve their economic problems.
2. Germans eventually believed that Hitler would solve their economic problems.
3. Thousands of Germans eventually emigrated to communist nations in search of jobs.
4. The German parliament eventually became more powerful.Weegy:
2. Germans eventually believed that Hitler would solve their economic problems.Expert answered|migzptz|Points 4711|User:
What impact did the appeasement policy of the United States, Britain, and France have on German aggression? Choices are: 1. It encouraged more aggression.
2. It reduced aggression.
3. It restricted aggression to certain regions.
4. It brought peace to Europe.Weegy:
1. It encouraged more aggression. Expert answered|migzptz|Points 4711|User:
Which of the following was perceived as being equivalent to declaring economic war against the Axis Powers? Choices are: 1. the Munich Pact
the Tripartite Pact
the Atlantic Charter
the Lend-Lease Act
All Categories|No Subcategories|Expert answered|Rating 1| 1/30/2012 9:29:24 AM