1. In order to register as an eGrants Subgrantee user, you must first obtain an Access Code from a State or Tribal Official. Once you have received this Access Code, what is the next step?
a. Request access to Mitigation eGrants
b. Create an account in ISAACS
c. Wait for an email from State or Tribal Officials
d. Create an account in eGrantsWeegy:
I would hazard a guess that it is DAuto answered|Score .6|peachmangopie|Points 258|User:
2. Which of the following are the two proper ways to log out of the eGrants System to ensure all previously entered data are saved?
a. X Button in the browser to close the browser window
b. Logout Link
c. Save and Logout Button
d. Logout ButtonWeegy:
C. Save and Log Out ButtonAuto answered|Score 1|peachmangopie|Points 258|User:
3. When logging into the eGrants system, you will be asked for your User Name, Password, and Access Code.
a. True Auto answered|Score 1|workaholicmom|Points 4684|User:
4. What link do you select to begin editing your profile?
a. Review/Amend Profile Link
b. User Registration Link
c. Edit Profile Link
d. Profile Management LinkWeegy:
c. Edit Profile LinkAuto answered|Score 1|workaholicmom|Points 4684|User:
5. When creating a new subgrant application, you first select the Create New Application Link. What is the next step?
a. Enter a title and choose the type of application
b. Enter the POC information
c. Select the Start New Application link
d. Select the Copy Application link
All Categories|No Subcategories|Not Answered|2/16/2012 12:03:58 PM