3. List and describe two internal influence and two external influences on physical activity
1) The lungs take in oxygen and pass it into the bloodstream, which oxygenates the muscles, allowing them to move.
2) The heart pumps the oxygenated blood through the body, [ feeding the lungs so they can breathe and get more oxygen; feeding the brain so that you know how to move and see and breathe, enabling activity.
3) The GI system allows us to eat nutritious foods,
which gives us energy for activity.
1) Gravity allows you to stay on the earth and gives resistance so that physical activity and exercise can be performed. Without gravity, exercise is next to impossible, as the body has nothing to push against. Astronauts have special anchors and machines that allow them to exercise.
2) Shoes allow us to do much more than we would be able to do barefoot, such as running, sports, bicycling and walking through snow.
3) Sunshine gives us vitamin D, which improves bone and muscle strength, which allows us to move more easily and prevents bone fractures. ]
There are no new answers.