2. Which one of the following sentences contains an object pronoun?
A. I think that cat is mine.
B. Jim accused her of stealing the picture.
C. You saw what you expected to see.
D. It's a good day for fishing.Weegy:
B. Jim accused her of stealing the picture.Auto answered|Score .6|Fanboy|Points 2821|User:
5. Which of the following singular nouns does not form an irregular plural?
A. tree Auto answered|Score 1|wisbest|Points 1610|User:
4. An adjective can describe both a
A. noun and a pronoun.
B. pronoun and an adjective.
C. noun and a verb.
D. verb and an adjective.Weegy:
1. [ The part of speech that modifies a noun or other substantive by limiting, qualifying, or specifying and distinguished in English morphologically by one of several suffixes, such as -able, -ous, -er, and -est, or syntactically by position directly preceding a noun or nominal phrase.
2. Any of the words belonging to this part of speech, such as white in the phrase a white house. ] Auto answered|Score .6727|rulumni|Points 7|User:
Conrad and his sister will sing a duet in the concert.
6. Which one of the following sentences is an accurate statement about the sentence?
A. The pronoun his is an object pronoun.
B. The verb in the sentence is in the present tense.
C. The sentence has a compound subject.
D. The sentence has no object.Weegy:
Neither verb, nor pronoun. Most of the tiem the word 'to' is used as a preposition.Auto answered|Score .4679User:
7. The past tense of the verb go is
Asked The past tense of the verb go is A went B going C go D gone and said it was the same as What is the past tense verb for go 14 Oct 2009 17:29. [ http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Special:Contributions&target=ip:ID1061272634&offset=250
] Auto answered|Score .9641User:
8. In which of the following sentences is the underlined verb in the future perfect tense?
A. They will take the dog to the park with them.
B. She really should begin to pack.
C. Jean's daughter has begun to drive.
D. By that time, he will have been gone for three days.
What are the underlined verbs? Weegy is unable to see underlines. Auto answered|Score 1|paral|Points 3134|
Education|No Subcategories|Auto Answered|12/4/2012 3:54:22 PM