1. a foreigner had to live in the United States fourteen years Alien Enemies Act
2. forced through Congress by the Federalists Sedition Act
3. permitted the president to deport aliens whom he ...
... judged "dangerous" Alien Act
4. permitted the president to imprison or deport dangerous aliens in time of war Judiciary Act
5. an effort to preserve Federalist principles Alien and Sedition Acts
6. authorized fines up to $5,000 and imprisonment for hindering government Naturalization Act
Please post one item at a time.
(See complete conversation and new answers below)
There are no new answers.