indicators and signs of sight loss
These are the 12 signs of vision loss.
1. Over cautious driving habits.
2. Find lighting either: too bright or too dim.
3. Frequent eye glass prescription changes.
4. Holding books or reading material close to face or at arm's length.
5. [ Squinting or tilting the head to see.
6. Difficulty in recognizing people.
7. Changes in leisure time activities.
8. Change in personal appearance.
in table etiquette.
10. Moving about cautiously.
11. Bumping into objects.
12. Acting confused or disoriented. ]
There are no new answers.