• Write one paragraph that summarizes the next steps to be taken in the revision process ofa thesis statement.
Most students who we talked to recommended at least two full drafts of your thesis, as well as numerous complex revisions of problem spots and individual chapters. [ Here we provide a number of questions you might ask yourself as you revise, to ensure that your revision process is thorough and effective:
* Do your argument and purpose remain clear throughout the paper?
* Is your tone
* Are you considerate to your reader? Appreciative of her level of knowledge/familiarity with your topic?
* Have you given your reader a sense of the current views on your topic so that he has a context in which to consider your argument?
* Does your paper's introduction clearly introduce your idea? Explain its significance? Provide background information? Attract the interest of your audience? Provide a clear plan for the paper? Present your thesis clearly?
* Does the body of your paper cover your major points in a logical order?
* Is each of your major points supported by the appropriate amount of evidence and analysis?
* Do you make clear transitions as you move from point to point?
* Does your conclusion follow logically from your introduction and body?
Expert answered|bettyboop|Points 1938|
There are no new answers.