1. A research team conducted a study of soft- drink preferences among residents in a test market prior to an advertising campaign for a new cola product. Of the participants, 130 are teenagers and ...
... 130 are adults. The researchers secured the following results:
Teenagers 50 80
Adults 90 40
• Apply the steps in testing a research hypothesis.
• Perform a chi-square test and interpret the results.
• Determine how to present the results.
• How might the results obtained from the test affect the advertising strategy?
This question has not been answered. Can you answer it? Please add your answer below ...
(See complete conversation and new answers below)
There are no new answers.