Match each term to its description.
1. crust the metallic layer at the earth's center
2. inner core the layer between the asthenosphere and lower mantle
3. lower mantle the semi-solid layer between ...
... the top layer and the upper mantle
4. asthenosphere the layer surrounding the inner core
5. upper mantle the earth's outermost layer
6. top layer the firm layer between the crust and the asthenosphere
7. outer core the hottest part of the mantle
These, as scientists have identified, [ [ are:
1st layer: Lithosphere (water)
2nd layer: Lithosphere (land)
3rd layer: Asthenosphere
4th layer: Upper Mantle
5th layer: Inner Mantle
6th layer: ...
There are no new answers.