1. Which state of matter takes both the shape and volume of its container? (1 point)
both b and c.Weegy:
A liquid takes the shape of its container. ... state of matter with a definite volume but no ... in a gas. [ Therefore, liquid and solid are both termed ... www.answers.com/topic/liquid
] Auto answered|Score .7814User:
2. Which of the following is a heterogeneous mixture? (1 point)
vinegar and water.
oil and vinegar.
D. oil and vinegar is a heterogeneous mixtureAuto answered|Score .8961|migzptz|Points 7198|User:
3. The chemical formula of a compound does NOT indicate the _____. (1 point)
identity of the elements in the compound.
how elements are joined in the compound.
the composition of the compound.
relative proportions of the elements in the compound.Weegy:
Another chemist of the era had claimed that the composition of a compound varies in ... —a wave form that does not move relative to ... [ chemical elements, ... www.answers.com/topic/atom
] Auto answered|Score .5732User:
4. In the chemical reaction in which sucrose is heated and decomposes to form carbon dioxide and water, which of the following is a reactant? (1 point)
5. Which of the following is NOT a physical change? (1 point)
fermenting of cheese. mixing two cheeses in a bowlWeegy:
fermenting of cheese is not a physical change.Expert answered|chris_ben|Points 31|
All Categories|No Subcategories|Expert answered|Rating 0| 12/5/2012 3:06:27 PM