1. One who makes a change has made an
B. alteration. One who makes a change has made an alteration.Auto answered|Score 1|eturker|Points 2667|User:
2. You can feed a(n)
C. pachyderm.Auto answered|Score 1|abhik1100|Points 685|User:
3. The clerk will wait on the person _______ is next.
The answer is D. who Auto answered|Score 1|bongche|Points 3467|User:
4. A neurotic is suffering from
B. neurosisAuto answered|Score 1|nothinganon|Points 774|User:
5. In some cultures, a woman may have more than one husband, a practice known as
In some cultures, a woman may have more than one husband, a practice known as: D. polyandry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolyandryAuto answered|Score 1User:
6. One who prefers solitude to companionship is an
A. ascetic. B. ambivert.
The one who prefers solitude to companionship is an A. introvert.Auto answered|Score 1|spacebar|Points 95|User:
7. Michael is entirely _______ in gambling.
I like answer a. disinterested the best. Hope this helps. Auto answered|Score 1|thederby|Points 1530|User:
8. _______ down and go to sleep.
Asked - - - down and go to sleep A lay B laid C lain D lie and said it was the same as Lay down and go to sleep or Lie down and go to sleep 4 Feb [ 2010 22:14 http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Special:Contributions&target=ip:ID3493222220&offset=400
] Auto answered|Score .9616User:
9. Nancy and Betty are _______ of West Virginia University.
B. Alumnae, it's the genitive case from latin (the old one).Auto answered|Score .9911|Sugarplastic|Points 58|User:
10. _______ are going for a walk.
A. He and I
B. I and he
C. Him and me
D. Me and himWeegy:
Hello and welcome to Weegy. Do you have a question I can answer for you?Auto answered|Score 1|debnjerry|Points 39843|
All Categories|No Subcategories|Auto Answered|11/9/2012 10:26:16 AM