1. defends your body from any organisms that threaten the destruction of cells dermis
2. white blood cells that produce antibodies lymphocytes
3. system of vessels that are responsible for the removal of bacteria from the bloodstream immune system
4. outer layer of the skin which, along with other functions, makes the body waterproof lymphatic system
5. inner layer of skin which
contains blood vessels, sweat glands, hair follicles, and nerve cells epidermis
The epidermis is the outer, protective, nonvascular layer of the skin of vertebrates, covering the dermis.
Expert answered|SharonTX|Points 111|
There are no new answers.